The Clinton Well being Entry Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a worldwide well being group dedicated to saving lives and decreasing the burden of illness in low-and middle-income international locations, whereas strengthening the capabilities of governments and the non-public sector in these international locations to create and maintain high-quality well being methods that may succeed with out our help. For extra data, please go to: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org.
CHAI is an Equal Alternative Employer, and is dedicated to offering an atmosphere of equity, and mutual respect the place all candidates have entry to equal employment alternatives. CHAI values variety and inclusion, and acknowledges that our mission is greatest superior by the management and contributions of individuals with various expertise, backgrounds, and tradition.
CHAI launched the COVID-19 Remedy Entry (CTA) program in August 2022 with the purpose of decreasing the impression of COVID-19 on high-risk people. By way of the scale-up of screening packages and the introduction of novel oral antiviral therapies in low- and middle-income international locations (LMICs), CHAI seeks to enormously scale back hospitalization and mortality within the populations on the highest danger for development to extreme and significant illness. The COVID Remedy Entry group at present helps packages in Sub-Saharan Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Republic of South Africa) and Southeast Asia (Laos) with plans to develop to extra international locations throughout each areas within the coming months. This system will focus supporting ministries of well being to implement good, data-driven methods for figuring out COVID-positive people at excessive danger for extreme and significant illness, whereas in parallel guaranteeing important entry to life-saving remedy commodities inside well being amenities. As well as, this system will assist international locations to combine important COVID-19 companies into the broader well being system to make sure sustained entry to companies. In focal international locations, CHAI’s work ranges relying on the particular context and wish, and work can embrace a variety of actions, together with offering assist on procurement, coaching well being care staff, creating monitoring and analysis methods, and supporting site-level implementation.
As a part of the World COVID-19 Remedy Entry Nation Help group, this Affiliate will assist the implementation and scale-up of CHAI’s COVID-19 nation packages in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). The Affiliate will assist CHAI packages in international locations as they start to scale COVID Remedy Entry packages, serving to to develop environment friendly packages which catalyze the scale-up of testing actions, linkage to remedy, and remedy initiation. The Affiliate will present assist on a wide-range of actions, together with offering strategic steerage and planning assist, creating programmatic instruments to assist the roll-out and scale up of packages, offering coordination assist throughout international and nation packages, and supporting cross-cutting international work streams, initiatives, and communications. The Affiliate will report back to the World COVID-19 Remedy Entry Program Supervisor.
To assist this work, we’re in search of a extremely motivated particular person with excellent credentials, sturdy analytical skills, and superior problem-solving and communication abilities. The candidate should be self-driven, resourceful, collaborative, adaptable and have a excessive stage of consolation with ambiguity. The candidate ought to have expertise working in fast-paced, multi-cultural environments and is predicted to perform independently with minimal steerage.
The bottom location is versatile, with a robust desire for a CHAI CTA program in Sub-Saharan Africa, pending Nation Director Approval. Anticipated journey is 30%.
Present strategic, technical, and planning assist and bandwidth to nation packages (60%):
- Help nation groups to develop country-level technique and work plans, coordinated with international CHAI technique
- Present day-to-day thought partnership, technical assist, and bandwidth throughout nation packages, together with however not restricted to coverage, forecasting, M&E, service supply and market shaping
- Design and develop top quality deliverables to assist the scale-up of nation packages, together with shows, idea notes, instruments, and fashions
- Make the most of and analyze programmatic knowledge to assist the monitoring of country-level program course of towards milestones, and work with Program Administration to determine and mitigate dangers to reaching program and grant objectives
- Help logistic administration of product donation and monitoring of drug availability in nation, guaranteeing sturdy methods are in place to make sure replenishment system
Present coordination assist throughout international and nation packages (25%):
- Share nation updates with broader international group to tell international priorities and hold group members updated on ongoing areas for assist
- Share international priorities, steerage, proof, and updates with nation groups to assist improvement of nationwide COVID-19 take a look at and deal with programming
- Gather, consolidate, and share classes realized and greatest practices (methods, instruments, and expertise) throughout nation packages to maximise impression of learnings
- Present assist on cross-country / international work streams, together with inside and exterior reporting
Help cross-cutting international work streams, initiatives, and communications (15%):
- Actively take part in cross-cutting strategic planning and downside fixing associated to the expansion, success, and sustainability of the COVID-19 Remedy Entry program
- Help drafting program updates, shows, idea notes, proposals, and assembly plans, as wanted
- Lead or assist improvement and implementation of particular initiatives to additional international impression, as wanted
- Work collaboratively with World Diagnostic Group (GDT), World Analytics and Implementation Analysis (AIR) group, World Markets Group (GMT), different related CHAI international groups, and CHAI nation groups to realize undertaking objectives
- Bachelor’s diploma plus a minimal of 4 years of expertise in a demanding and fast-paced atmosphere
- Robust quantitative abilities, together with important expertise in knowledge administration and knowledge evaluation, with excessive stage of proficiency in Excel and skill to make use of knowledge to tell programmatic determination making and technique
- Demonstrated sturdy analytical, problem-solving, and management abilities
- Glorious written and verbal communication abilities, with a demonstrated capacity to synthesize proof into efficient shows and written paperwork with actionable suggestions for broad audiences
- Distinctive diplomatic and interpersonal abilities, and a capability to handle difficult multi-cultural, multi-stakeholder conditions to realize supposed outcomes
- Self-motivated and comfy working independently with little oversight
- Capacity to soak up and synthesize a broad vary of data, with distinctive consideration to element
- Capacity to deal with a number of duties concurrently, set priorities, and work effectively below stress
- Technical proficiency in Phrase, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to work with a geographically dispersed group throughout a number of time zones
- Fluency in English, in each written and verbal communications
- Capacity to journey extensively to focal international locations and different areas as wanted for work
- Expertise working in administration consulting, funding banking, or an identical fast-paced, results-oriented atmosphere
- Familiarity with international well being points and/or nationwide and sub-national planning and programming
- Expertise working with Authorities our bodies
- Expertise dwelling and/or working in LMICs international locations
- Grasp’s diploma most popular
The right way to apply
Please submit your software at: https://careers-chai.icims.com/jobs/12392/job