Records to: The Rector
Work Category: Permanent, year
Established In 1963 as a ministry of The Autumns Church, The Falls Church Episcopal Day College uses Christ-centered education and learning for kids 18 months-of-age with preschool in half-day courses soaked in an Episcopal values of shared regard as well as an affirmation of benefits. The Supervisor of Day College is in charge of the curriculum as well as everyday procedures of the College, in addition to for guaranteeing that the material of programs follows benchmark objectives as well as training approaches using finest methods. The Supervisor will certainly preserve the characteristic ambience of meekness, love, as well as take care of which the College is understood, based upon training regard as well as benefits, making sure that all pupils appreciate high quality cognitive, social, psychological, spiritual, as well as physical development.
- Handle the everyday procedures of The Day College as well as, with the help of Rector as well as Board, prepare for its future.
- In charge of production of as well as adherence to budget plan
- Coordinate as well as sustain all curricular tasks as well as enrichment offerings of institution.
- Track audio instructional advancement, providing sources to professors for ongoing quality
- Make sure all educational program remains in line with criteria of the Virginia as well as United States Departments of Education And Learning
- Advisor as well as recommend faculty/staff
- Assistance proper specialist growth possibilities for team
- Manage personnel information of The Day College based on state, government, as well as diocesan standards, in addition to qualification as well as safety methods; preserve as well as upgrade, as needed, the Worker Manual, making sure that staff members remain in conformity with Manual.
- Maintain proper licensure with state as well as city firms
- Manage trainee employment as well as admission procedure
- Offer criteria for trainee actions as well as interact activity strategy with households when needed
- Coordinate interaction within the institution neighborhood as well as past, consisting of however not restricted to, e-newsletters, social media sites, and so on.
- Coordinate as well as strategy churches as well as unique programs together with the clergy as well as church team
- Maintain partnerships as well as networks of interaction amongst the Rector as well as the Board of Supervisors; sustains the Board in their administration of the institution.
- Bachelor’s level and/or master’s level in very early youth education and learning or comparable
- Experience in age-appropriate rearing in addition to in program management
- Convenience degree with, otherwise experience with, values of Episcopal education and learning as well as worths
- Calls for hrs throughout as well as prior to institution day throughout academic year.
- Periodic night occasions, consisting of Back-to-School evening, seasonal events, open residences, and so on.
- Maintain telework throughout summer season, with obligations on school as needed
- Capability to function individually in addition to collaboratively with professors, institution team, moms and dads, board, as well as church team as well as rector.
- Payment proportionate with experience
- Team medical/vision/dental insurance policy
- Vacation/sick leave
- 403(b) strategy
The Autumns Church is a Level Playing Field Company. Resumes as well as cover letters ought to be sent out to The Rev’d. Burl Salmon at email@example.com. Meetings on a moving basis; applications close 31 January 2023.
This task summary is not meant to be a detailed listing of all the obligations as well as obligations of the setting, some or every one of which might alter without notification.